We specialise in maintenance and repairs whether it's in your home or business.
• Loss of power or lights.
• Tripping circuit breakers.
• Oven or hot water service elements.
• TV reception issues.
• Phone and internet issues.
In the workplace we can help you keep up to date with OH&S regulations with:
• Appliance test and tagging. A record will be kept of all the items tested and their next due dates along with reminders sent when they are about to expire.
• Logged exit and emergency testing. Repairs can also be conducted for any fittings that fail the 90 minute emergency test.
Do you get tingling from your taps or have you seen something that didn't look quite right or just looks plain unsafe? Local Choice Electrical can provide a 5 point safety check where we will:
• Check your switchboard and circuit protection.
• Check for sub-standard cabling.
• Test protective earth bonding and main earth.
• Test your smoke detectors.
• Test safety switch operations.
Whether it's a new bathroom, kitchen or even an extension, Local Choice Electrical will advise and create options to improve and add value to your home to give you that showroom finish.
Local Choice Electrical is a Master Cabler with an open registration license and can install additional phone, data and TV points. Mounting your television on a wall, wiring your new home theatre system or installing a new communications cabinet and data points are all examples of what we can do to make your life easier.
From shop display lighting to powering your household shed, Local Choice Electrical has years of experience in installing power points, light fittings, down lights, smoke detectors and new switchboards.